Rural Area Development
India is a country of villages, and its development means the “development of villages.”
Rural Development is a process of Improving under Development quality of life and economic well-being of people living in rural areas. India is a country of villages, and its development means the “Evolution of villages.”
India census says 70% of India’s population reside in villages, almost 80% of them are poor. The number of villages in India is between 600,000 – 1,000,000 here the people are more engaged in Primary Occupation.
BYNJ works in the development of rural areas on the following issues.
- Development of Infrastructure.
- Alleviation of Poverty
- Development in the area of Education, Rural based Employment – primary activity.
- Provide offline classes to children at our centers who can’t afford mobiles during the pandemic.
- Distributed grocery among deprived society.
- Financial Support to the students of unprivileged families and prepare for competitive exams.
- Organized various awareness and training programs base on scientific research for farmers and arrange various high yield seeds.